The Gallina Companies feel that a generous and comprehensive benefits program is a solid investment in the company and its employees. As such, we offer competitive wages and benefits, opportunities for career growth and work/life balance, to help support an employee’s long-term health and wellness. Various benefits are available to employees based on their scheduled hours to work per week (i.e. – 20+, 25+, or 30+ hours per week) and are summarized below.
Health and Wellness
- Health Insurance Plan options through Quartz – Freedom to choose a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) or standard co-pay plan. Perks and Savings discounts are available to employees who choose healthy life-style activities through our Health Insurance Plan. (**)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (**)
- Dependent care for reimbursement of child-care expenses
- Health Care for reimbursement of medical expenses
- Disability insurance (*)
- Dental plan (*)
- Employee assistance program for personal concerns (*)
Your life outside of work is important to you and to us and The Gallina Companies want to help ensure that you have time to take care of yourself and loved ones.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) up to 12 days in the first year (pro-rated based on date of hire and percentage of employment). Additional hours are earned based on years of service. (*)
- Eight (8) recognized holidays with additional days granted from year-to-year. (*)
- Flexible schedules are available to coordinate with your lifestyle while meeting our customers and business needs
- Bereavement and Jury Duty Leave (*)
Your hard work pays off in financial security. The Gallina Companies support both your current and long-term needs and goals.
- 401(k) (Traditional and Roth) with company match
- Fair and competitive wages
- Performance bonuses
We offer a number of ways to support you in your professional goals and development.
- Ongoing training, CEUs and classes
- Philosophy of internal promotion
- Tuition reimbursement (full-time employees)
A Workplace that Cares
Our employees work together to create great teams who strive to respect one another and our customers, while valuing individual differences. The Gallina Companies encourage input and new ideas, embraces positive change and attitudes to move our workforce forward, and recognize a job well done – all of which result in a great work environment. In addition, we hold regular town hall and monthly meetings to keep employees connected.
*For Employee scheduled to work 25+ hours/week
**For Employee scheduled to work 30+ hours/week
Disclaimer – Please note company benefits are subject to change at any time.